My kids love crafts and puzzles. This simple and fun project is the perfect marriage of the two. I especially love a craft that can be put to use like this one. Here’s what you’ll need to make your own puzzle.
- Craft or popsicle sticks (any size)
- Place the craft sticks side by side on a flat surface and place a piece of tape on one side to hold them together.
- Flip the sticks over (taped side down) and have your child draw a picture with markers on the sticks.
- Remove the tape, mix up the sticks and put the puzzle back together!
- If your puzzle is especially challenging, you may want to number the sticks on the back side to help you place them in order.
- Need to make it more challenging? Draw a picture on the other side, too!
Originally written for and posted on the now-defunct My OH! Momma website.