Tilapia is a wonderfully light and healthy dinner. It packs a protein punch, but goes easy on your bank account. And it happens to be delicious! Especially when you serve it up like this. Here is the recipe that made my kids fall in love with fish.
- 2 pounds Tilapia
- Assorted fresh fruit (I used pineapple, strawberry and kiwi.)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop four cups of fresh fruit.
- Combine honey and mustard.
- Stir 1/4 cup of the honey-mustard mixture into the fruit and set aside.
- Brush the remaining mixture on both sides of the fish and place in a foil-lined pan. Bake until fish is white all the way through.
- Top fish with salsa and serve!
Makes 8 servings.
Originally written for and posted on the now-defunct My OH! Momma website.